Virginia Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyers Who Fight for Your Just Compensation
After a serious accident that injured you or that tragically killed a loved one, intense pressures you may face include overwhelming medical bills and debilitating injuries that keep you from working and earning income.
Powerful Personal Injury Lawyer for You in Insurance Negotiations or at Trial
You may be entitled to compensation for your medical costs, loss of income, pain and suffering, and more — but insurance companies often minimize, delay or deny valid claims. The capabilities of our personal injury attorneys extend across the spectrum of injuries and wrongful death caused by:
- Car accidents and those involving other motor vehicles, including head-on, side-impact and rear-end collisions caused by distracted or drunk driving
- Truck accidents involving semi trucks, tractor-trailer rigs, delivery trucks and other commercial vehicles for incidents caused by driver fatigue, overloaded trucks, or negligence.
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bike accidents, bus accidents and other types of auto accidents
- Boating accidents
- Trip-and-fall or slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and other events that may justify premises liability claims against owners of dangerous property
- Construction injuries and workplace accidents caused by someone other than your employer
Our personal injury lawyers are here for individuals and families dealing with accident consequences such as back and neck injuries including whiplash, head injuries and brain damage, spinal cord injuries, broken bones and "soft tissue" injuries such as sprains and ligament damage.
Injured or Grieving After an Accident?
Call (757) 422-4646 Now!
Our Virginia Beach personal injury attorneys will not be intimidated by large insurance companies or the prospect of a trial. If insurers or other responsible parties refuse to offer a fair settlement, he will not hesitate to take your case to court.
Your future is important to us. If you are debating whether and why you may need a personal injury lawyer, you can contact us anytime for caring guidance without added pressure or financial risk. We welcome calls from travelers injured in Virginia as well as residents statewide.